I am going to give you some advice for this recipe. Do it very early because with these heats the theme of the oven is a bit incompatible : D It will be worth it. These masses with this now grow with a facility that gives pleasure and the children of the house will enjoy it beautifully. Surely then they burn all the calories ingested in the pool, on the beach and at parties that at this time are in all the villages.
Before - at least in my house - I didn't travel, that vacation was going to the beach on sunny days. The farthest we have gone with my parents was to Orense, to the village where my grandmother had the house, in Barro, Leiro, very close to Carballiño. That was the furthest we traveled and I have such fantastic memories that it doesn't need more. Those starry nights with the sound of crickets and vineyards cooking their fruits, I already tell you that it is priceless. We ate the green grapes that is the way I like them, we climbed the cousins that filled the road that crossed the whole town to the roof of the laundry and climbed the field to make routes and from time to time we would bathe in the river, with that suspension bridge and camping on the other side. Wonderful. A perfect summer
Who wants to travel if we have it all HERE !!! : D It doesn't take much to be happy, really, and when I take a bite of this brioche I know I'm going to be a little more, hahahahaha.
A giant kiss guys !!! Turn on the oven if you dare!
Here you have a photo of the cut so you can see how rich it is: D
- 200 g of semi-skimmed milk
- 100 g of white sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 100 g of butter in pieces at room temperature
- 1 medium egg
- 1 splash of liquid vanilla
- 25 g of fresh yeast or 5 g of dehydrated yeast
- 510 g of force flour
- 1 pinch of salt
- Nutella® or Nocilla® to spread the dough, about 200-250g
- Non-stick mold removable 24-26cm in diameter of Le Creuset® - discount code "Speed Spoon !.
- Put the milk, sugar, honey and butter in the glass and mix 2 minutes, 37 ° C, speed 2.
- Add the egg, liquid vanilla and yeast and mix 10 seconds in speed 3.
- Add the strength flour, the pinch of salt and mix 15 seconds in speed 6 and knead 2 minutes in spike speed. Let stand 1 hour or until the volume is doubled.
- When time passes, lower the dough with the help of the spatula and Knead 1 minute. Remove 200 g of the dough, shape it into a ball and stretch a circle that covers the base of your detachable mold of 24-26cm in diameter. Before putting it inside, line the mold with baking paper and apply release spray or butter. When you have the mass of the base ready, take the rest of the dough out of the glass.
- Sprinkle the countertop with a little flour so that the dough does not stick. Stretch it into a square of 40 X 40 cm and when it's ready, coat the surface with the Nutella® or Nocilla®. Roll up like a gypsy arm and cut into 12 slices that you will be placing on the base of the mold removable. To be comfortable I cut the roll in half and each half in half and then cut each piece into 3 slices ...
- When you have your mold filled with slices of chocolate brioche, Let stand for 1 hour to double the volume. Cover with a cloth and leave in a place free of drafts.
- Bake at 170-180 ° C with heat up and down or fan for 30 minutes. Let temper before eating. Ready