Ohhh! August is ending... It always seems to me that it happens very fast, doesn't it happen to you? Not everyone takes vacations in August but it's like the star month of summer and when you realize it has passed. We still have a few days left so let's enjoy them to the fullest.
Today I bring you a recipe from chocolate book, I wanted to do something easy and I had no days left, so I looked for something already tried and I bring you these chocolate custard. I will do them again to finish seeing the texture well and to try them with time again: D And I hope that by now you are all very relaxed and ready for the return to school, with renewed forces and full of ideas to overcome you this year.
We have Clara and Camilo super happy, they also enjoy free time a lot. Those walks we do with them are for the 4 moments to remember later. We enjoy the countryside, they sniff everything and they show us the things they find in their path and we laugh with them that you can't imagine. Camilo is an expert in playing with pineapples and Clara barks at him to let her play too. The canine world has us totally in love, you already know it and we are going to enjoy these days of good weather to recharge ourselves completely.
A kiss, we see each other again !!!!! Muaccc
- For the custard:
- 100 g of chocolate for Fondant desserts in pieces
- 100 g of white sugar or sweetener
- 3 medium eggs
- 600 g whole milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla sugar
- To decorate:
- Artiach® chocolate cookies or to taste
- Grated chocolate with grater Microplane® -dto "Speed Spoon"
- You will need to:
- Glass cups or "Terrine" boats with lid from Juvasa.com
- Put the chocolate in pieces in the glass and grate it 15 seconds in speed 10.
- Add the sugar, eggs, milk and vanilla sugar and mix everything 10 seconds in speed 4. Then bake 8 minutes, 90 ° C, speed 3. Pour into glass cups and let cool.
- Decorate with cookies or chocolate chips, to taste.