Hello everyone!!! Today is a wonderful day and I had to prepare a dessert to match ... that better than something with chocolate: D Those of us who are addicted to choco are going to enjoy it and the little ones and the elders of the house also because it is delicate, without the need to add more sugars than those that bring our white chocolate tablets, with milk and black
To present this cake you have many options. One of them is to make a cake in a mold mold, it is advisable that the base is lined with baking paper or silpaf so that later it is easier to unmold it. To do so we propose a base with cookies and the three layers of chocolate. Remember to grate each layer with a fork before putting the next one so that when cutting and serving they do not slip and separate.
Another option is to make it in cups, within shaped molds, in molds of silicone Without the cookie base or to taste. In glasses it is very comfortable, to make an individual dessert is ideal and full, so use bowls throwing small.
You see, you can give it the way you want and the result is creamy and very rich.
- For the cookie base (optional):
- 200 g of Maria cookies
- 100 g butter at room temperature
- For the dark chocolate layer: 200 g of dark chocolate, 200 g of cream with 35% MG, 200 g of milk, 1 sachet of curd.
- For the milk chocolate layer: 200 g of milk chocolate, 200 g of cream with 35% MG, 200 g of milk, 1 envelope of curd.
- For the white chocolate layer: 200 g of white chocolate, 200 g of cream with 35% MG, 200 g of milk, 1 sachet of curd.
- For the cookie base: Put the cookies in the glass and crush them 5 seconds in speed 8. Add the butter at room temperature and mix all 5 seconds at speed 5. Put this mixture in a removable mold and lightly crush them to prepare the base with the help of the beaker or a spoon. It is advisable to put baking paper or silpaf in the base so that later it is easier to unmold it. You can also bake the cookie a few minutes so that the base is hard and crispy.
- For the layers of dark chocolate: put the chocolate in a glass and chop 5 seconds at speed 7. Add the 200 g of milk, 200 g of cream and the curd envelope and program 7 minutes, 90º, speed 4. Pour over the cookie base and let it set before putting the next layer on top. Once harder, scratch with a fork so that the next layer does not slip. Wash the glass.
- For the milk chocolate layer: put the chocolate in a glass and chop 5 seconds at speed 7. Add the 200 g of milk, 200 g of cream and the curd envelope and program 7 minutes, 90º, speed 4. Pour over the previous layer a little grated so that the layers do not slip when unmolding. Wash the glass
- For the white chocolate layer: put the chocolate in a glass and chop 5 seconds at speed 7. Add the 200 g of milk, 200 g of cream and the curd envelope and program 7 minutes, 90º, speed 4. Pour over the previous layer a little grated and let cool completely in the refrigerator so that all the layers are set. Let it rest for at least 4 hours or until the next day.
- Reduce calories. Use milk instead of cream.
- You can put the layers of chocolates by colors in the order you prefer. If you start with the color white, milk chocolate and black, you will not have to validate the glass because it will not influence the final result.
- Between each layer of chocolate, grate the surface of the previous one with a fork so that it does not slip when it is finished and thus the chocolates are well grasped. Normally this cake is made base, but you can make the cake served in glasses or glasses and you can directly throw the chocolates without the cookie base.
- Let each layer curdle a little so that they do not mix When pouring hot chocolate creams, you can help yourself with a spoon to prevent the cascade from falling hot chocolate to pierce the previous layer if it is not sufficiently curdled.
- Increase or decrease quantities: you can put more chocolate, between 150 gr and 300gr you have room to chocolate it more or less to taste: D
- To accelerate cooling between layers: Wait for them to cool inside the fridge to save time between layers.
- Can be frozen, is perfect ...