We are in Cádiz !!! At last we have escaped from the hustle and bustle ... That it is here to taste, I do not want to put your teeth longer than you will have them with the photo: DDD but we are in a swimsuit, a very good time with temperatures of 28-30ºC and that we are in October, the beaches are empty, there are no traffic jams and at night it cools enough to sleep covered with a little bed. This is a luxury.
Why are we in Cádiz? For a few years, we kept a week of vacation to make this getaway again and again to celebrate Javi's birthday and today is the big day. This map ladito has fallen in love with us, we are always very well and although it seems like a lie, it has a lot of resemblance to our Galician land. Changing the accent is true, but there are so many similarities. This is our destination every October and here we always do the "ritual". Javi has to throw himself in the pool for as long as he can, sun, cold, wind, rain and with him always goes behind Camilo who is an insatiable swimmer and never says no to a good bath.
I confirm that the momentazo video has just been produced. Do not miss our INSTAGRAM, Javi has thrown himself into the pool, Camilo has gone behind, Clarita has sat next to the sunbed - she does not like to throw herself and the water is not too much: D - and I have been recording. Now it's my turn, so I stop writing and I leave you a recipe for this Meringue Milk Cake…. Waiting for the water to be good I tell you:"bye… "
- For the base:
- 250 g of Neapolitan® cookies or Maria® cookies with a teaspoon of cinnamon
- 70 g melted butter
- For the meringue milk filling:
- 600 g of cold cream
- 6 sheets of gelatin in sheets
- 200 g whole milk
- the skin of 1 lemon
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 370 g of condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 5 egg whites
- You will need to:
- 1 mold of 20-24cm diameter detachable Push-Pan like this: //tmx.vc/pushpan
- 1 rods or spatula to wrap the mixture
- ATTENTION: Always reserve in the fridge to hold perfect.
- For the base: Put the cookies in the glass and crush 5 seconds in speed 5-7. Add the melted butter and mix 15 seconds in speed 3. Pour the cookie mixture into the mold and crush the cookie with the help of a spoon or other utensil. Enter in the fridge or freezer while continuing with the recipe.
- For the meringue milk filling: Put in the clean glass The butterfly and add the whipping cream-cold well-, and 3 and a half speed program until mounted -no time-. Eye I did not pass or you will make butter. When ready, remove to a container and reserve in the refrigerator. Remove the butterfly.
- While in a bowl with cold water, hydrate the jelly leaves
- Pour the milk, without cleaning the milk, the lemon peel and the cinnamon stick and program 7 minutes, 90 ° C, speed 2. Finished the time, strain or remove the cinnamon stick and the lemon skin and add the well drained jelly leaves mixing 20 seconds in speed 3. Add the condensed milk and a teaspoon of cinnamon to the previous mixture and mix for 20 seconds at speed 3. Remove and reserve everything in a bowl.
- With the glass very clean, we will put the butterfly on the blades. Pour the egg whites, a pinch of salt and a few drops of lemon juice and program 5 minutes in speed 4.
- Pie filling mix: Now, to the milk mixture you will have to incorporate a little whites mounted and mix with enveloping movements Y the same with the cream. Put a small amount at the beginning and mix with the help of a rod with delicate movements to don't get off. When you have completed the mix, pour on the cookie base and let it set For a few hours in the fridge or freeze and eat like ice cream pie.
Thanks toSamuel Sanchez for the recommendation and for sending me the recipe: D, it's delicious.