Recipe sent by Isabel Alba
Today I present to Isabel Alba, she is a nurse like me and in fact we have been co-workers for a few years. It is a heaven and what I did not know is that he followed me so actively through the blog - you have me controlled - and it has become a kitchenette. I was very excited to see the mail see his name, D, if it is Isa ... How do you see the “Sanitary” We have little time, and we like things without complications but tasty, we are very practical, that means that today's recipe is my favorite, those of "It can not be easier". A recipe to launch to prepare Christmas Eve dinner even if you've never cooked and it's your first time. You already have food for 6-8 portions.
“I tried this recipe for the first time many years ago at the house of Nanci and Julio, a great family and our friends. We all loved it so my mother immediately signed up the recipe and has since eaten at home several times. Now I am finally the one who thanks to this challenge has been encouraged to do so! ”
- A whole and boneless chicken
- 9 slices of campaign pate
- 9 slices of ham
- 9 slices of bacon
- 2 eggs
- 9 slices of Havarti cheese
- 1 bottle of 75cl cava
- Needle and thread
- We take the boneless chicken and begin to fill it in the following order: bacon - field pate - ham ham - eggs (previously cooked) and cheese.
- When ready, close the holes you have with needle and thread.
- Salamos the chicken on the outside and sprinkle it with the cava and put in the preheated oven at 180ºC for approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- We water with the sauce of the tray from time to time while it is roasted so that it is more juicy.
- We accompany what we like the most!