Hi, hello ... how are you? I hope that I want to have a day 10. I come from English classes and now I'm going to cook a little more. I leave you a very easy and helpful recipe that is great and that you can also cover with a wheat flour bechamel, with a gluten free bechamel that I include in the recipe today or with the diet bechamel It also has zucchini. I leave a video that will help you see a little how to fill the zucchini ... Today I used a glass fountain to make the content look good, but I'm in love with this Emile Henry® red font. At home I have many, those ofLeCreuset® They are also beautiful ... so use the prettiest you have and then present it on the table. I recognize it, I have a weakness for oven sources. I don't know where I'm going to put everything I have, but they wear so much and say so much on the table.
A note for the recipe. As we will have to empty the zucchini, take advantage to store the pulp in a tupper and to be able to make a rich moment cream of zucchini-use the varoma to make a steamed hake at the same time or a flan- There are no time to throw things. And if you want to take advantage and make two dishes in one I leave this cream of zucchini and prawns with hake, so that you take advantage of the energy and use the varoma for a complete dish.
You'll love it, I'm sure.
I also leave you step-by-step photos, In case you are more of static image to make it easier for you to follow the recipe, although it is very simple.
- Ingredients for 6 people:
- 3 zucchini open in half (6 halves)
- For the filling:
- 140 g carrot
- 140 g onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 120 g mushroom
- 100 g of green pepper
- 50 g of extra virgin olive oil
- 150 g crushed natural tomato
- 25 g of white wine or cider
- 300 g of minced meat to taste
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- Black pepper to taste
- For gluten-free bechamel sauce:
- 500 g of milk
- 40 g cornstarch
- 20 g butter
- A pinch of nutmeg
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 100 g grated cheese for gratin
- You can prepare DIET Bechamel or Bechamel coverage with wheat flour
- Wash the zucchini and without stripping them, cut them in half To make some boats. Remove part of the seeds Y place them with the outer skin facing down inside the varoma container -in this position they will not release water to the glass-. Reservation.
- Put in the glass the carrot, onion, garlic, mushroom and green pepper and chop 3 seconds in speed 5. You lower the remains of the walls with the help of the spatula.
- Pour the oil and tomato and program 9 minutes, Varoma, speed 1.
- Add the wine, minced meat, bay leaf, oregano, salt and pepper. Mix with the spatula so that the meat is loose. Close the glass and put the varoma on top with the zucchini and program 20 minutes, Varoma, turn left and spoon speed.
- Remove the varoma and place the zucchini in a bowl suitable for the oven and put some salt on them. The mixture of put the meat in a bowl to go making the bechamel and remove the bay leaf.
- Put all the ingredients of the béchamel in the glass -You don't need to wash it- and program 7 minutes, 100º, speed 4. While filling the zucchini and there is only pour the béchamel, put the cheese on top and gratin in the oven until the surface is golden brown.
This recipe is suitable for coeliacs, bechamel does not contain gluten. Suitable for egg allergies and diabetics. Always check that the products you are going to use in the recipe are valid for your intolerance or allergy. If you are on a hypocaloric diet, dispense with the béchamel or make our diet béchamel.