Have you ever made a sea bream or sea bass in your Thermomix®? You are already taking. We cannot feed only meat and stews. It is advisable to eat some fish at least once a week and whether we are in winter or summer the body appreciates a light meal. Of course, prepare a first course or make a rich side dish or you will be hungry. XD
This is a very simple and very healthy recipe. The gilthead is left with a amazing flavor and the best is how little it takes, 38 minutes. Accompany it with a salad and you will see how delicious.
I have come to make two browns at the same time, squeezing them well in the Varoma and covering them well with salt. You leave the top layer very compact and ... ready. Prepare it and tell us how it went. It will be a success. !Insurance!
Today was a perfect recipe because this morning Clara could not support the leg and we have to be veterinarians. Nothing ... he must have left the kneecap in a strange movement but everything is already in place. A little anti-inflammatory and is already fresh as a lettuce: D
- To cook:
- 1 golden 800 g - 1000 g whole
- Twice as fat salt as fish weight
- 800 g of water for the glass
- 2 bay leaves
- Some peppercorns -to taste-
- To place:
- a splash of lemon and oil or to taste
- Put the water in the glass with the pepper and bay leaves and program 8 minutes, Varoma, speed 1.
- Meanwhile, wash and dry the gilthead with paper towels. You have to leave it whole, with scales - you can take out the gut. Cover the bottom of the Varoma bowl with fat salt, place the whole sea bream on top and cover completely with the rest of the salt pressing so that it is well compacted. (Up to 2 doraditas enter the varoma).
- When the water is boiling, remove the beaker, put the Varoma container on the lid and schedule 30 minutes, Varoma temperature, speed 2. When time is up, wait a few minutes to Turn the temperature down before opening it. Break the salt and very carefully take out the gilthead Remove the rest of the salt, remove the skin and remove the 4 fillets of the sea bream. Place them on the plates, sprinkle with a drizzle of extra olive oil and a few drops of lemon. Ready