I arrived on call this morning with the idea of preparing this delicious cream that I always do at Christmas. I love it and the picture didn't do it justice, now it looks more palatable. Sometimes I put only prawns, other times I put monkfish and many of the time, I cook it with both products. Cosa ricaaaa ... It is always perfect and what he likes most is that you can leave the fumet made or prepared all the cream the lack of putting the fish.
Guard nights are deadly. No matter if there is little or a lot of mess, you just get tired and always leave everything planned for the next day's meal. My fumet was in the freezer, the prawns and the monkfish alike. It is taken with time and ready ... healthy and delicious homemade food.
What do you think is complicated? I dont believe it!!! We are going to get juice from our Thermomix®, which we have spent for that the rooms : D That monkfish is expensive ... buy it frozen, or take advantage when it has a good price to freeze it under vacuum ...
Recipes to receive:Goat cheese and caramelized onions, candied peppers, eggplant or Ajvar pate, seafood pate, sardine paste, cream cheese and salmon, fake crab mousse, tapenade, babaganoush, chicken liver pate, spread cheese and nuts, onion marmalade, spicy ham pate ...
- For the fumet:
- 500 g of peeled rice prawns and the shells for the fumet.
- 500 g monkfish tail without skin cut into pieces -reserve the bone for the fumet-
- 1 liter of water
- For soup:
- Approximately 60 g carrot, peeled and chopped
- Approximately 60 g of leek (only the white part)
- 3 garlic cloves
- 50 g of extra virgin olive oil
- 50 g of Brandy
- 200 g crushed natural tomato
- 1 tablespoon rice (to thicken)
- A pinch of saffron
- A few drops of tabasco (optional)
- Put in the glass the monkfish shrimp skinsadd 500 g of water and cook 7 minutes, 100º, speed 1. Remove the monk bones and crush the shrimp bodies 30 seconds in progressive speed . Cuela and reserve. Throw the remains.
- For soup: With the rinsed glass, put the carrot, leek and garlic and chop 3 seconds at speed 5. Lower the remains of the walls. Add oil and sauté 6 minutes, Varoma, speed 1 without beaker.
- Add the brandy and evaporates the alcohol for 2 minutes, Varoma, speed 1, without beaker.
- It incorporates the tomato and rice, kitchen 5 minutes in Varoma temperature and speed 1, with beaker or basket on the cover.
- You just have to take the Saffron, salt, fumet brothreserved and that you schedule 6 minutes, Varoma, speed 1.
- Add water until the glass is full in 1.5 liters Y crush 1 minute in progressive speed 5-10. You can add tabasco, a spicy touch is luxurious.
- Pour the fish into the glass: prawns and monkfish and bake 1 minute, 100º, left turn and spoon speed. With the residual heat it stays perfect.
You can also freeze this cream before the last step, before pouring the fish. So you just have to warm up and give the last touch.