Good Morning!!! I just arrived from workIt has been a very good guard, so after having coffee I start telling you how I have come to try this recipe that I love. Two books of Thermomix ® were presented this week in Fnac, one is "Tapas" which has been in circulation for some time, the other did not know him and his name is “Cold and natural” of smoothies, cocktails, sorbets and ice cream. They are both great, so cut your presenters to give it to you and if not you always have the Online store with books on paper or digital + paper; D. In the presentations of books they always prepare live some recipes and this one was one of them today… it is delicious, I did not repeat it because of shame but that touch of jalapeños is total.
It's a shame I made such a bad day to take the picture because it has cost me to get it pretty ... it does not look like it should, but I think if you enlarge the image you will see that the glasses paint very well. For a party it is a good way to present it and if not, to the salad bowl and to eat ... Recipe totally recommended that is made in 10 minutes. I recommend you not to waste time starting the recipe and between cooking times cut the kiwi.
Be happy and in bad weather a good face. Let it rain: D
- 4 kiwis peeled and cut into small pieces of less than 1cm
- 10 sprigs of fresh coriander, only the leaves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6-8 whole or sliced jalapeno peppers
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 60 g extra virgin olive oil
- 300 g raw peeled prawns or prawns
- 1 can of lentils of 400gr washed and drained
- Wheat tortillas cut into strips or fried corn (* optional and check for intolerances)
- You will need to:
- 18-20 presentation glasses
- Peel and slice the kiwis and reserve in a salad bowl.
- Put in the glass the coriander leaves Y chop 5 seconds at speed 7, add the salt, 1-2 jalapeno peppers -if you use sliced slices, put between 20-24- the lemon juice and 20 ml of extra virgin olive oil and emulsifies 10 seconds at speed 5. Pour over reserved kiwis and mix with the help of a spoon.
- Put in the glass 40 ml of oil, the prawns, place the basket inside the glass and put the lentils inside it and program 5 minutes, Varoma, left turn and spoon speed. Remove the basket with the notch of the spatula and mix in the salad bowl with the rest of the ingredients, do the same with prawns and juice He has released. Mix everything and Serve in cups with wheat pancakes or fried corn, decorate with a piece of extra jalapeño if you like spicy. Delicious
If you do not like spicy do not put the jalapeños. And if the problem is that you do not find it, use a cayenne or a few drops of tabasco. It will not taste the same but you will give it a spicy touch. In my usual store there were no jalapeños, I found them in the supermarket of El Corte Inglés (//www.elcorteingles.es/supermercado/)in the Mexican food section.
* Gluten intolerant use corn pancakes and check that they are suitable for coeliacs, they usually have corn, oil and salt.
Source: Thermomix® "Cover book"