The hard back to school !!! The crowded roads of cars, again the traffic jams to the city. Children and not-so-children begin school, institute, university. The early risers, the running in the supermarket, the madness of thinking every day I put on the plate.
We all return to the routine, that which makes us not realize the passing of the hours, days, months ... Today with the radio on - tuning the BEING - I have heard the voices of always, those that are part of my house, my life, those familiar voices that I would recognize anywhere. I'm missing my admiredGemma Nierga which I will miss a lot and the feeling I have, is that if it were not because she is missing, I would think that summer has been a mirage.
It is the first day of a new season. An exciting day where it is necessary to relocate many things. After all the weekend working, I have arrived and I have opened the blinds to infinity so that the light bathes the whole house and gives me new energy while I cook something easy, to start little by little, so that you start eagerly with this american classic.
Enjoy the excitement of the day, the recipe and this beautiful light. Let's take advantage that the days are still great.✔ Remember: InClaudia & Julia these days are seasonal clearance and you can find sources like mine at great prices, Nordic Ware molds and other oven molds. You have your glass jars to pack food, jams, drinks or to prepare gifts on Juvasa.com and fill the pantry with flour and bread supplies with the products of The Kneading. Our discount code is “Speed Spoon”. Follow us on INSTAGRAM, TWITTER and in our YOUTUBE channel.
- To cook the pasta:
- a dash of olive oil
- 350 gr of macaroni or quantity to taste
- For the sauce:
- 200 gr of cheddar cheese or to taste
- 200 gr of evaporated milk or cream
- 2 eggs
- 200 gr of bacon or bacon in tacos
- Aromatic herbs -optional-: oregano, a pinch of arrabiata, nutmeg ... to taste.
- Put a pan with plenty of water and when it starts to boil, pour the pasta in quantity to taste -up to 500 gr- and cook for as long as the package indicates. Drain the water and reserve.
- In a small pan - while you cook the pasta - skip the bacon and set aside.
- Put the cheese and chop in the Thermomix® glass 10 seconds in speed 5-10.
- Add the eggs, evaporated milk, half of the bacon and herbs together with the salt - eye with the bacon that is salted - and program 15 seconds in speed 5.
- In a bowl mix the pasta with the sauce from the glass, pour the remaining bacon over and bake 15 minutes at 220º with grill. Serve hot.
Add: put arugula in the presentation. Use sausage or ham along with the bacon ... roast it.