I'm crazy these days with the preparation of #encounterVC what will we celebrate this saturdayApril, the 21st in “La Nicoletta” of Fuencarral street 20 from Madrid. There are a lot of preparations to finish, but this is going well. Of course, 24 hours a day, they know little.
I am already reviewing everything and it seems that everything is ready: the labels, the camera, the tripod, the bags, the labels,gifts.... ainsss that I can not reveal anything, that anger! I just know, I don't know how I'm going to take everything I have at home to the restaurant, I think I'm going to have to rent a van, hehehehe.
To those who come to Madrid, remember the location of the party, will be here. This is going to be our menu, so these days on a strict diet eating only light things like today. And to those who cannot come, we invite you to see through our Sabbath photo gallery Everything that happens there. Follow us live in our Storify, twitter Y Facebook.
Ahhh and don't forget our hashtag: #encounter.
- For the flavored oil:
- 1 clove garlic
- ½ beaker of chopped parsley
- 30 extra virgin olive oil
- a pinch of salt
- For the varoma:
- 750 gr of water for the thermomix® glass
- 4 hake loins -with or without skin-
- 1 sliced tomato
- Sliced zucchini (quantity to taste)
- 1 lemon
- Prepare the flavored oil: Put in the glass a garlic, ½ cup of parsley and 30 gr of oil, and chop 5 seconds in speed 7. Chill 5 minutes, Varoma, spoon speed. Remove and reserve.
- Put the water in the glass. Cut the zucchini into slices, tomatoes or other vegetables, and put it inside the varoma bowl in this order. Place the hake loins on top of this "bed" - with or without skin - and on top of a slice of lemon to flavor and 20 minute program, Varoma, speed 2.
- Pass the fish with the vegetables to a bowl and sprinkle with oil and garlic, or directly to reduce calories, season with the juice of 1 lemon.