I go on a diet, but I do this for you: DD I will have to endure seeing how my friends eat this recipe as simple as it is delicious. If you are a beginner in the kitchen or have children, make this recipe with them, it does not take anything, it is the easiest thing in the world and you will see how quickly they disappear.
This is a recipe for a typical Portuguese dessert, it has a super sweet taste with a creamier filling ... if I tried it, hahahaha ... now to run ... I burn everything with my nerves in the meeting on Saturday #encounterVC.
Kisses or all -beijinhos- and have a good weekend: D
- The skin of 1 lemon without anything white
- 380 gr of white sugar
- 4 eggs
- 60 gr of butter
- 500 gr of milk
- 100 gr of flour
- 1 teaspoon of chemical yeast
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC with heat up and down.
- Put the lemon peel and sugar in the glass and sprinkle 15 seconds in speed 9.
- Add the 4 eggs, the butter and beat 1 minute, 60 ° C, speed 3.
- Add the milk, flour and yeast and mix 1 minute at speed 6.
- Very important, the molds must be greased so that the jaw is demoulded, so use the typical flaked buttered flakes or mold release spray. Pour the mixture inside and bake at 200 ° C heat up and down for 25 minutes. Remove and unmold at the moment. Ready