It was time to put a recipe in Crock-Pot ®. I start with my most basic spoon plate, the lentils. You will see that they do not differ much from those prepared in the Thermomix ®, only that these are cooked in 7 hours at low temperature and it is not for nothing, but they are very good. You know that I'm crazy, I'm very very fan ...
What I do when I cook them in theCrock-Pot ® is to prepare a stir-fry in the pan or in the Thermomix ®and so they are impressive. Are you ready? Do you already have your slow cooker? Then prepare to suck your fingers: DSi want to know more about Crock-pot read this: "What is a crock-pot® and what is it for?”
More recipes forCrock-Pot ® in “Crockpotting.es“.
- 400 gr of lentils pardinas
- 1 onion (you can add more vegetables 150 gr of green pepper and 150 gr of red pepper)
- 50 gr of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1 garlic
- 2 carrots peeled and sliced
- 1 medium diced potato
- 2 sausages -or 1 sausage and a blood sausage-
- 1 ham tip
- 1 bay leaf
- Water to cover the legumes
- Put the lentils soak about 4 hours. Drains
- Chop an onion and into a pan sauté the onion -You can also add green and red pepper- and the Garlic, until it is pochadita. Separate from the fire, take a teaspoon paprika and mix well. Pass this stir-fry to the Crock-Pot ®. In Thermomix® for vegetables - onion and peppers - and oil, chop 5 seconds speed 4 and sofrie 12 minutes, Varoma, left turn and spoon speed.
- Add the drained lentils to the Crock-Pot ®, the carrots, the potato cut off sausages whole or sliced, the ham tip and the bay leaf. Cover with water up to 1-2 fingers above the legumes. Move a little to settle everything and program 7 hours at low temperature. Do not open the lid until time runs out. Ready