The little ones in the house love to make cookies and play with the masses, so I leave homework for this weekend. Make small or large cookies, to the taste of those who "send" at home ... So they will be entertained and you will also have cookies for breakfast this weekend.
What kid doesn't like chocolate? : D. I hope that these days you will be doing everything we are proposing to have a good time. These are other recipes that I think you will like: cookies to decorate with fondant, american cookies, Prince cookies, Maria® cookie cream, Chocolate filled oatmeal cookies. And also for your breakfasts: Pancakes, blinis, homemade donuts, cream muffins, apple chips, homemade yogurts, etc ... more recipes here :)
- 200 gr of Nestlé® chocolate fondant
- 110 gr of butter at room temperature
- 150 gr brown sugar
- 1 medium egg
- 120 gr of flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- Preheat in oven at 180ºC with heat up and down.
- Place the chocolate in pieces in the clean and dry glass and give 3 turbo shots with the glass in position "closed glass", to chop it up. Withdraw and reserve.
- Without washing the glass, put the butter with the sugar and beat 1 minute at speed 3.
- Add the egg and beat 1 minute in velcocity 3.
- Add the flour and baking soda and mix 10 seconds in speed 6. Do not worry if everything is not mixed. Use the spatula if necessary to help with the mixture.
- Add the reserved chocolate and mix 15 seconds, turn left and speed 2. On the countertop you can finish mixing to make it homogeneous. Make cookie balls and bake on a baking sheet covered in baking paper.
- To bake leave a separation of about 2 cm between cookie and cookie. I like to bake it and crush it. You will only need between 12 and 15 minutes of oven at 180ºC to have them ready and you will have to do several batches or bake by levels if you have several trays.