I have it ready at last ... I hope you like this Chocolate Bund Cake with cocoa syrup and berries, because it is divine. Surely seeing the photo you are already licking ... sorry, you will have to cook it to enjoy it, tomorrow I will tell you more about this recipe: D
The bundt are wonderful and precious if you also do them in the molds Nordic Ware®, which are made precisely for this type of recipes. The shapes of these molds are full of recesses, curves and grooves, all different and that make these biscuits look impressive. About a year and a half ago I bought the first one Heritage and now I also have the Original anniversary : DD Crazy.
Let's see if the Three Wise Men who read this post bring me the Bavaria or the Blosson, there I leave ... Muaccccc ...
- For the chocolate Bundt cake:
- 310 gr of butter
- 310 gr of white sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla sugar
- 5 medium eggs
- 150 gr of milk
- 350 gr of flour
- 100 gr of cornstarch ®
- 18 gr of baking powder
- a pinch of salt
- 35 gr of cocoa powder ® Value
- You will need to:
- 1 Bundt Cake mold or a round sabarin mold
- A rack to cool the cake
- For cocoa syrup: (optional)
- 170 gr of water
- 170 gr of white sugar
- a pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon of liquid vanilla
- 70 gr of pure cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C with heat up and down.
- Grease the mold with release or butter spray cast covering all corners of the mold well. Sprinkle some cocoa in powder form of the mold with a strainer.
- Put in the glass of the Thermomix ® the Butter and program 5 minutes in speed 3.
- Go incorporating -without stopping the machine- little by little the sugar next to the vanilla by the mouth.
- Add -without stopping the machine- the eggs one by one by the mouth. Do not add the next one until the previous one is well integrated.
- Incorporates the milk Y mix 10 seconds at speed 3.
- It incorporates the flour, cornstarch®, yeast, cocoa and a pinch of salt and program 15 seconds in speed 6. If it doesn't mix well, help yourself with the spatula and mix a few more seconds.
- Pour the mixture into the mold for Bundt, spread it well by tapping so that the dough occupies all the recesses. Level the surface With a spatula.
- Bake 40 minutes at 180 ° C. After that time, lower the temperature to 160 ° C and bake another 20 minutes. The total approximate time is 1 hour.
- Remove from the oven, let stand 10 minutes inside the mold and unmold on a rack.
- Prepare the cocoa syrup: Put in the glass the water, sugar and pinch of salt and program 8 minutes, Varoma, speed 2 with the basket on the lid to help evaporate the liquid.
- Add the vanilla and cocoa. Mixture 3 seconds in speed 5, put the beaker so that it does not splash.
- Program 4 minutes, varoma, speed 2 with the basket on the lid to evaporate again. Ready. The syrup can be used immediately or stored in a boat. Reduce the syrup to your liking if you want it more concentrated by putting more evaporation time.
“How to use a Nordic Ware® mold”
Bundt molds can be found in department stores or online stores. Its price ranges from 33 and 40 euros the unit. They are aluminum molds… if you want to know how to unmold, read this entry “.
Buy your molds NordicWare® in Claudia & Julia -discount code"Spoon Speed"-.
Other recipes made in Bundt molds: Red velvet bundt cake, Cream cake from Casal de Armán, Spiced Wine Bundt Cake, Pao de Lo de Margaride, Sponge cake for beginners.